The following performance metrics can be recorded by TruClient:
- End to end transaction response time. This includes the client time, such as browser rendering time.
- Web page component breakdown. Load times can be broken down by Web page and resource.
- HAR. TruClient can generate a standard HAR file in some configurations.
- Throughput. Count of bytes transferred between the browser and the server.
- Hits. Count of HTTP requests sent from the client.
- Connections. Count of connections opened by the browser to the server
Note: You can identify a single activity in a business process in a script by using start and end transaction markers. Some metrics are only generated per transaction and most metrics are far more useful when you know what activity they measure.